1. Season eggplant generously with salt, allow to sit for at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400.
3. Wipe off condensation and salt from eggplant and season with olive oil.
4. Score eggplant in a criss-cross pattern at around 1 inch intervals.
5. Place eggplant in oven for 40 minutes.
6. In a heated saucepan, toast pine nuts on medium low for 5-10 minutes.
7. Separately, combine tahini with 1/3 cup water and a few squeezes of lemon. Season with salt to liking.
8. Once eggplant is cooked, generously top with tahini and season with toasted pine nuts, parsley, tomato and a squeeze of lemon. Enjoy!